Friday, December 11, 2009

Jack's Pick: Fingerless Gloves by MFCrafts

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team (RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

This week I have picked a gorgeous pair of fingerless gloves made by Marie of MFCrafts.

I like these for several reasons:
-It's cold in my neck of the woods now, and these look warm and stylish.
-I like the color combination and that they are 100% wool.
-I like the price.
-I like that I watched Marie knit these while at our RNEST meeting last Monday night.

Marie has sold lots of these in various colors. She notes in her item description that she was inspired by Twilight to make these in this color...SMART CHOICE!

Great job Marie! Also don't miss some really fun vintage items at Marie's second shop MFVintage.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my fingerless gloves. I love custom orders :-)

    My matching scarf is ready in my shop
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36715553

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to add that I couldn't stand it any longer and I ordered a pair of charcoal fingerless gloves from Marie... she is awesome!

    ReplyDelete