Friday, December 18, 2009

Jack's Pick: Purple Patchwork Owl by Peach Products

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team (RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

This week I have selected a cute little guy made by Casey of Peach Products. He is a handmade purple patchwork Saw Whet Owl stuffie. A Saw Whet Owl, for those of you who have never seen one of these little adorable creatures, is only 6-8 inches tall, and weighs about 3 oz.!

Casey is an amazing artisan who brings these little treasures to life. She is an expert needle felter also, and creates incredible little creatures in her etsy shop. Casey knows these little owls so well because she also volunteers as a bird bander for owls for the Braddock's Bay Raptor Research organization in Rochester, NY

I own one of Peach Product's little own stuffies, as well as an owl pillow in my daughters room.

Thanks Casey, these are wicked awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Great pick, Jack! I had the pleasure of having a booth next to Casey & her AWESOME owls! They - and Casey's needle felting - are just divine!

    ReplyDelete