Monday, January 4, 2010

Make- it Mondays: Learn Something New This Year

From: Buenahelena!

Happy first Monday of 2010! Ok, ok, so "Make-it Mondays" haven't involved many tutorials lately, but it was the holidays. We're all slaggin' a bit. One thing that has kept me busy is finalizing courses I am offering for the Weaving and Fiber Arts Center this spring. However, I am still searching for a few more students so they can run. If you're interested in learning a new technique for your personal work or your Etsy shop check out classes being offered by myself and others here.



I put up this display case with my bio, course descriptions, and examples at Village Gate, 302 North Goodman StreetRochester, NY 14607, right across from the entrance to Salena's Mexican Restaurant. Check it out team! Now's the time to learn something new...

0 comments:

Post a Comment