Friday, May 28, 2010

Jack's Pick: Resin Kit and Tutorial by HappyRainbow

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team(RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

If you like "arts and crafts", there is a good chance you have a little creative spark in you, and you might call yourself "crafty." Why not try something new?

Look no further, Amanda from Beadwork By Amanda has a new etsy shop, called Happy Rainbow, to sell kits and tutorials. This complete resin kit and tutorial caught my eye this week because I have always been curious how she gets that look!

What look? Take a look at what she does with old circuitry in her jewelry shop. This is just one application for this kind of technique. The sky is the limit in what you can drop into a bezel. I can think of lots of cool gifts I could make for my family and friends with this kit.

Not only is this a great low cost way to try out something new, Amanda offers email support if you don't understand the full color pictorial instructions that come as part of the kit. That's good service.

Kudos to you, Amanda.


0 comments:

Post a Comment