Friday, July 9, 2010

Jack's Pick: Chai Soap by FuzzyBunny

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team(RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

This week I bring you Chai soap made by FuzzyBunny!

I love Chai tea. All those flavors just feel so cozy. Chai to me is a warm blanket. What a relaxing way to
enjoy a bath or shower with that smell of chai. The only problem with this is I might want to eat the bar before the bath time is over.

Not only do I like the flavor of this soap, but I like what Fuzzy Bunny stands for. From Fuzzy Bunny's profile on etsy:
The Fuzzy Bunny began as an experiment in sustainability. We use only vegan ingredients, a soapmaking process that results in no waste, and local botanicals as soap additives. We strive to create enjoyable natural products while minimizing our impact upon the earth.
Fuzzy Bunny gets her name from her two rabbit compainions,
Lenni and Oxtoby.

Great work Fuzzy Bunny!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment