Friday, August 20, 2010

Jack's Pick: Kira Arts and Peach Product OWLS!

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team(RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

OK, so I'm going to do something I haven't done before. I'm going to pick two items this week. That's right, two for the price of one. Well, maybe not two for one, but you know what I mean.

So Jackbear, why two items you ask? Well, Kira from KirArts and Casey from Peach Products are both going to be at a radical arts and craft show this Sunday at the Red-Tail Days at Braddock's Bay (I'm going to be there too, yeah me). And they both make stuffed owls.
Wait, isn't a Red-Tail a kind of hawk? Why yes, yes it is. And they are migrating now through Braddock's Bay by the hundreds, and if the wind is from the right direction, and the thermal air currents they ride are just right, you may see hundreds of them. But even if you don't, you can check out these stuffed OWLS! The owls are taking over the Red-Tail Day (I will have owl stamps to, but this isn't really about me is it?)

If you can't attend, shame on you, but go and buy KirArt's owl made from a white sweater, or Peach Product's back and white patchwork owl, before they get sold on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day, I'll try to get to Braddocks' Bay.... maybe I'll see you there.


    http://MFcrafts.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete