Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wednesday Wellspring: Team Challenge: Scaredy Cat

Welcome one and all to this month's team challenge: scaredy cat. We have three scary, Halloween-themed contenders vying for your vote this month!


Cast your vote for your favorite on the poll in the upper, right corner of the blog.

And the first contender, here from the great beyond, or at least from the Black Lagoon:

And next up, an artist renowned for doing fearsome things with needles:




And the final contender, possibly the scariest of all (children hide your eyes!):



Cast your vote if you dare!! Bwuahahahahahahahah!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very menacing and creepy all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo oooo, looks like I won. I see my items at the top of the page. Guess I should get some less spooky items in my features soon!

    ReplyDelete