Friday, November 19, 2010

Jack's Pick: The Quilted Houses' Jotter Mini Quilted Notebook

Each Friday I select an item created by a member of the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team(RNEST). What criteria do I use? I look for great looking items that I think are well made offered for a great price!

Awhile ago I read a really fascinating book called "How to Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci." One of the suggestions the book made was to carry around a small notepad with you and jot down all those creative thoughts you have when you have them. If you don't, you
will forget them and may not ever revisit them.

Michelle of the Quilted House probably did this because she is making these wonderfully crafted mini-notebook pad holders that are a delight to the eyes and the mind. I kind of like the colors of this one best, as they are a bit more masculine, but would work for anyone. I can see myself sitting in a coffee shop, writing down all those ideas I have for my own shop.

This could be a great stocking stuffer for anyone! Michelle makes these in a variety of patterns, so check out her shop for other color options.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely feature, John! This one is one of my faves, too! I promise to make a really manly one in honor of you. I will name it Jack's Pad. ;-)

    ReplyDelete