Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Treasury Tuesday: RNEST's Shiny New Year!

If you're like me, the thought of New Year celebrations conjures up images of bright and SHINY things! Well, luckily, I have a nice little collection of some handmade (and vintage) shiny things from some of our local artisans! I know it's a little late to order any of these to get your glam on at a New Year's Eve party this Friday, but New Year's Eve isn't the only time you can wear shiny things!


Happy New Year! See you in 2011!

(anyone pick up on this treasury's title as an homage to the movie "Rudolph's Shiny New Year"? Anyone? Bueller?)

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Kira! This one's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this one has got to be one of my favorites! But after I finished it and did the blog post, I found some more items from other shops that I wish I'd included!

    ReplyDelete