Monday, May 23, 2011

Make-It Mondays: Pets of Etsy

You know how Etsy sellers love to write things in their descriptions like "made in a smoke free/ pet free home"? Well, some of us are proud to have pets who help us make things. And I say to hypoallergenicphile buyers "NO! I will not give up my little buddy(ies) for you!" Here are the first of pets who help us make things from the Rochester NY Etsy Street Team....

Miso feline assistant to Buenahelena


Cosmo, studio helper for PeachesProducts, claims the beginning of a felted Alice in Wonderland scene as primo napping real estate.


Then she runs of with an owl body blank

And finally settles in for a long nap on Peaches' fabric, because she didn't need that for stuffers...

Too cute! They may get in the way more than they actually help, but they are always there to remind us to take a break. If you would like your Etsy pet featured on the blog, contact Buenahelena@hotmail.com. We welcome all animals :)


1 comment:

  1. This is hysterical! I also have a gray cat, Kidden, who insists on lying on all my things. I have had to shut her out of the room though, now that I have pins that she mistakes for shiny toys...

    ReplyDelete